Please Watch this Update from Pastor Heiden
We are excited to announce that we are now offering both online and in-person weekend services and we welcome you to worship with us in the environment that you feel most comfortable. Know that we honor you and you are a part of the WALK family no matter which environment you choose to attend!
We are grateful to be meeting in-person again and we invite you to view the details below to learn more about what to expect when you arrive.
We kindly ask that everyone please be sensitive and respectful to others as you approach them. You can do this by not assuming others feel comfortable with any physical contact outside of non-family members. You may be unconcerned about this virus, but others may be very concerned about it, so out of love and respect, let’s avoid that level of contact until this pandemic has passed.
- At this time, we are requiring registration to attend weekend in-person services at WALK Church. We will have two services at 9:00AM and 11:00AM. Registration to RSVP your seat in one of these services will go live weekly on Monday’s at 10:00AM.
- In keeping with our Governor’s requests, we are maintaining limited capacities in our auditorium and have chosen during this time to not have in-person Kids Ministry. We still have our 4Twelve Kids Ministry Online Service available weekly.
- Our services will be Family Services, for now, which means that your kids are welcome to come, but they will have to sit with you in the service.
- Our seats will be positioned according to social-distancing guidelines, so families and people riding together to church will be grouped together according to their party size and their RSVP confirmation.
- If you are feeling sick in any way, we kindly ask that you stay home and enjoy our online service on our WALK Church YouTube Channel. Online worship services will continue to be streamed each Sunday morning and will be available on-demand at 1:00 PM.
- For in-person worship services, we are asking that everyone in the sanctuary wear a mask, unless on the stage contributing to the service. We will have complimentary masks that will be available upon request.
- We ask at this time you do your best to refrain from handshakes, hugs, and high fives. We encourage “air hugs” and waves! ?
- Tithe/Offering boxes will be used in lieu of passing baskets. All seat-back materials, papers, and pens will be removed. You can also give online by clicking here.
- Sweet Creations, Water fountains, and Coffee Stations will not be available at this time. However, we will have free water bottles available.
- We will be sanitizing chairs, bathrooms, and door handles before, in-between, and after services. Our team will frequently disinfect surfaces throughout the building and we will sanitize the auditoriums between services. Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- If any of the following applies to you, please worship with us online:
- In the last 14 days you have tested positive, been experiencing symptoms, or have a known exposure to COVID-19.
- If you are in a “high-risk” group, or you care for someone who may be at “high-risk” for severe illness.
WALK Warehouse Location: 4120 W Windmill Lane suite 104 Las Vegas, Nevada 89139
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
Unless they are onstage, everyone in the worship area will be required to wear a mask
Capacity in the worship center will be reduced to allow for spacing
Greeters and ushers will interact without contact
Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the facility
Sadly there will be no coffee served but water bottles will be available
Offering boxes will be used in lieu of passing baskets. You can also give online.