We’re here to help people
Know God, Find Community, Discover Purpose, and Make a Difference
Whether you’re new to church, have been a Christian for many years, or are looking for a fresh start, you’re welcome here. Our hope is to give you a place where you can experience freedom through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Where are you located?: Schofield Middle School – 8625 S Spencer St. Las Vegas, NV 89123
- What time is the service?: 9:15 AM and 11:00 AM
- What should I wear?: Just wear clothes! 🙂 Most people will dress in casual weekend attire, so dress how you feel comfortable and you’ll fit right in.
- What’s available for my kids?: Children and youth are super important to us at WALK Church. We have created a safe, fun, and interactive environment for babies-5th grade at both our 9:15 and 11:00 services! At the 4Twelve, children sing songs of worship to God, play fun games, and learn about Jesus Christ through age-appropriate lessons taught by background checked and trained volunteers whose top priority is to keep your children safe and love your children well. Our kids have a blast in the 4Twelve!
- What should I expect at WALK? First of all we want you to feel welcome and loved by our WALK family! You will find a connection card in the seat pocket in front of your chair. We ask all our first time guests to fill it out at the beginning or conclusion of our service and drop it in the offering. We will be sure to follow up with you the very next day! Our worship music is gospel-centered and God glorifying, while also upbeat and relevant. The message or sermon will always be taught explicitly from God’s Word, while encouraging and bringing freedom to those who hear it!
- Have specific questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org