SUNDAYS 9:15 & 11AM | SCHOFIELD MS, 8625 S SPENCER ST. LAS VEGAS, NV 89123
CHECK OUT OUR GRIND TEAM IN ACTION
We would love to answer any questions you may have:
- Where are you located?: Schofield Middle School – 8625 S Spencer St. Las Vegas, NV 89123
- What time is the service?: 9:15 AM and 11:00 AM
- What should I wear?: We’re more concerned with meeting you than with what you wear. Most people will dress in casual weekend attire, so dress how you feel comfortable and you’ll fit right in.
- What’s available for my kids?: Children and youth are important to us at WALK Church. We do not view children and teenagers as the future church… we view them as the present church. So, we have created a special time of worship and Bible study geared specifically for children called the 4Twelve. At the 4Twelve children sing songs of worship to God, play fun and age appropriate games, and learn about Jesus Christ through grade-oriented Bible studies taught by trained volunteers whose top priority is to keep your children safe. The bottom line: your children will love it!
- What should I expect at WALK? First of all we want you to feel like you are part of the WALK family but we will never single you out. You will find a connection card under your chair. This is our initial way of communicating with you. We ask all our first time guests to fill it out at any time during the worship gathering and hand it in after the service in exchange for a gift. It is as simple as that. Our worship music is gospel-centered and God glorifying, while also upbeat and relevant. The message will always be taught explicitly from God’s Word, while edifying and challenging those in attendance. With every sermon preached our goal is to bring glory to Christ through His Word and allow God to speak directly to you through the preaching of His Word. Finally, after the worship service is over, please stick around and meet some new people, get connected with one of our Charge Groups, check out our Merch Store, and enjoy a cup of coffee on us. Chat with our pastor, Heiden, and his wife, Neena, about the direction and vision of our church as well feel free to ask any questions you may have. We hope that this time becomes the best part of your week!
- Something we missed? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our contact page and submit your question there and we will be sure to get back to you. Thanks